Missing Payer express checkout ID!!!

Sweettreat4ever
Contributor
Contributor
How do I fix missing payer express checkout ID? PayPal keeps declining my purchase. When I returned to merchant site a popup informed that this info was missing. Ive called paypal several times and they keep telling nothing is wrong on their end. They don't see a problem with purchase. But I'm still being declined by paypal. Please some 1 help.
Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Ask the merchant.

Login to Me Too

Sweettreat4ever
Contributor
Contributor
I did nd merchant said to connact paypal. Which I did nd paypal said that they see nothing wrong with my account, or any problems with payment. To try using a different browser. Totally ignored my question if wat paypal poster e express checkout ID is, and why is it missing. PayPal has done nothing but give me a run around today. I've only have talked to them on the phone 4xs and thru text 5xs. Its really got me upset. I have a balance on my account and I haven't been able to use it since it was put on there. It really sucks.
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Something wrong with the merchant's PayPal checkout integration obviously. Can you buy from another online shop instead?

The link below is a clue that there is a problem with that merchant's integration.

http://www.webassist.com/forums/posts.php?id=20525

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Sweettreat4ever
Contributor
Contributor
No, I haven't been able to purchase anything online or in store. Every transaction I attempt is declined by paypal, and when I call paypal they tell me they see no payments or purchases transactions attempted or otherwise. That it's all gud inn thier end. That they see a problem, to wait a hour and try again or use a different browser. I've tried all that and still nothing. It's really starting too ugh me! PayPal is, sucking! Thank you for ur input. I do appreciate it greatly. I'll try the link. Thank you Sincerely Spring
Login to Me Too

Em17
New Community Member

This happens often with PayPal Express.  Many transactions go through, but some transactions do not.  The ones that do not go through are missing the Payer Id field that is sent in the query string back to the Merchant's site: note that both a token and a payer id needs to be present after the redirect from PayPal to the merchant's site in order to process the payment.  It has nothing to do with a developer's integration of PayPal Express.  It is on PayPal's end.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.