Minecraft Transaction ID.

AidenRK
New Community Member

Hello,

I have bought the game Minecraft in late-January of 2012 (my IGN is AidenRK), and I am trying to change my account to a Mojang account, because of new features that REQUIRE a Mojang account. Sadly, in order to do so, I have to either go through using a current email address, or change the email address if I really wanted to.

...But I cannot go this way, as the email I used to activate my old account was deleted from inactivity from Yahoo! after not using it in a year.

The other way, was to get a Transaction ID through PayPal or Skrill. I remember paying with my account through PayPal, so I created a Community Help Forum account, and I wanted to see what I could do.

I have proof HERE of me logged into the account, and I have a YouTube channel HERE if you need proof that I own the account.
If anyone could help or do anything, I would greatly appreciate if I could request the Transaction ID so I can change my account to my new email address.

Thank you, and with all regards,

Aiden.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done through the community forum to help you out.  As we are a member to member group, we do not have customer support capabilities, you need to go through customer support for assistance.  You can contact them via email, phone or through Twitter @AskPayPal or via Private Message on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.