Microsoft .net SDK for connecting to PayPal PayFlow Pro gateway

smithmNY
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks you for your commitment to providing the highest level of security to protect customers and transactional data.

We would like to ensure that we are compliant with Payflow TLS 1.2 endpoint upgrade.

Our applications are using Microsoft .net SDK for connecting to PayPal PayFlow Pro gateway

Can you help us get the updated version or the SKD for that gateway.

We see a link to the Download the Payflow SD on the page linked below however the file is from 2011, we believe we need a newer file in order to be Payflow TLS 1.2 endpoint compliant?

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/payflow/integration-guide/#sending-a-simple-transaction-to...

If you also have a sample file for showing the parameters so we get going faster that would be very much appreciated.
For example I would like to install the reference the DLL put the parameters on a form using it and hit the gateway getting an approval etc..

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Your question is better suited for the Merchant Support Community - there you'll find other developers and PayPal Techs who may be able to help.

Login to Me Too

smithmNY
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for the info. I'll post over there.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.