Micropayments

DarkViking
Contributor
Contributor

Say, does anyone know how to setup an account so it'll use the micropayment fee structure?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarkViking

Depends what country you are in.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarkViking
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks kernoolass, that's marginally helpful. That's kinda like me asking "What time is it?" and you answered "Depends on what timezone you're in." 

I'm in the U.S.

Are there any links to information or experience on how to setup/use of the micropayment rate? It seems that PayPal is not very forthcoming with info regarding their micropayment structure.

Anyway, if anyone knows how to setup micropayments, I'm still all ears.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@DarkViking

Well as lots of folks in different countries use this board its helpful to know what country you are in so that i can give you the right link.

I was waiting for you to confirm you were U.S based to give you a helpful link.

But i will take your point and will take my marginal advice that was no good to you and not bother anymore. Sorry i gave up my time to respond.

Bye.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

DarkViking
Contributor
Contributor

kernolass - Apologies!

I think we're misunderstanding each other. I took your first reply incorrectly - it kinda cracked me up as a non-reply and my sarcasm apparently wasn't appreciated. Sorry, I do appreciate that you'd like to help out. Thanks for that.

I gather there are indeed a number of others who are interested in how to setup micropayments and equally frustrated. If you know how, we'll all be grateful.

Login to Me Too

speedpair
Contributor
Contributor

So did you finally setup micropayment? I started contacting PayPal about it but seems all my messages went to black hole.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

You have to apply-5 cents transaction fee and 5% discount rate,once approved,all the payments for goods and merchandise will use this rate,so if you are selling mostly 12 dollars and less items and one day you sold an an item for $5000,same rate applies,

so use a different seller ID for anything over $12

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.