Making a new account after being limited

LAMCAKES
New Community Member

So, I created a new account after my last one was limited for a couple reasons.  I used all the same information from my last account, except I used a different password and e-mail.  Same card, address, etc.  Will this account also be limited?  Will I still be able to send and receive money on this new account as if nothing happened?

Thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@LAMCAKES

If you have a limited paypal account then you are not allowed to start another one unless paypal give you permission to do so.

If you do then they will limit that one as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

Not really sure it's going to work if you current financial accounts are still linked to the limited account.  In order to have a clean account setup, new financial accounts would be your best option.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

wrote:

Not really sure it's going to work if you current financial accounts are still linked to the limited account.  In order to have a clean account setup, new financial accounts would be your best option.

His account is restricted,he is not allowed to have another account set up until that account is resolved.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.