Made payment in full and paypal removed my line of credit..Thanks Paypal

SportPilot
Contributor
Contributor

I have now paid my paypal crdit bill in full two times in a row. Then paypal removes my line of credit. Thanks Paypal.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

There must be something in your PayPal Credit history which puts you at a higher risk.  There may be a problem with some other security risks with your PayPal account.  There may be some changes in your overal credit risk and financial security.

You are the only one who can review your financial security data and your PayPal transcations.

Login to Me Too

SportPilot
Contributor
Contributor

I have only been a Paypal member for over 10 years.  Paypal has gone to the dogs. I will use my other credit card and stop using paypal all together. 

Pay your bill in full and paypal removes your credit line. **bleep** you paypal. I don't need it anyway. I just liked paying one time a month and not a bunch of smaller payments. But my other credit cards will work just fine without you paypal. Paypal has gone to the dogs, as the rest of our banking system has. 

Login to Me Too

SportPilot
Contributor
Contributor

I have only been a Paypal member for over 10 years.  Paypal has gone to the dogs. I will use my other credit card and stop using paypal all together. 

Login to Me Too

SportPilot
Contributor
Contributor

I received an e-mail from Paypal today. It said that my purchase was denied because it exceeded my credit limit. I find this really funny seeing how I never tried to purchase anything. All I did was make my payment in full. I now have a credit limit of Zero.  This was the second month in a row I paid my balance in full. Last month as soon as the payment was received my credit limit went to the max of my allowed limit. Now I have a zero credit limit. Like I said this is fine, I will use other credit lines and stop using paypal. . But what sucks, I have been a valued customer for over 10 years. You would think that would count for something. Not in this day and age. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.