MARK PAYPAL PPPL

Cuprakos
Contributor
Contributor

i have verify my card with paypal code but i have in progress 0.82 euro from MARK PAYPAL PPPL. What is this ?

Login to Me Too
15 REPLIES 15

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Cuprakos,

Unrecognized transactions can definitely be a concern, I'll provide any information I can to help. If you're unsure of the charge, I would advise checking your PayPal account to see if it correlates with any charges. If you still don't recognize the amount, you can report the activity as unauthorized here, or contact us so that we can help. If you don't see the transaction on PayPal, you'll want to work with your bank or card company to see what options they may have. I hope this information helps!

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

KC1973
I was last night just completing a transaction and two payments popped up on my card from MARK PPL PayPal for $1 each. I did not complete that order until this morning and contacted that company who have no knowledge of MARK PPL and they are based in UK so I don’t know imwho us trying to take $1. Is this a precursor to a bigger payment attempt. I am concerned my security is compromised. I don’t find Navigating the help section on PayPal very user friendly at all.
Login to Me Too

Simca17
New Community Member

I also has the same transaction...

Login to Me Too

Borarc
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Last night I received a notification from my card with the same description. "Mark PayPal Pppl" Amount: 1 USD City: San Jose Country: Singapore I have two credit cards on my PayPal account, so I deleted one card from my account, and then I received the message of charge on the other card. I supposed it was something from PayPal, but now I think it's someone trying to make fraud. What can I do?
Login to Me Too

Kostascliptech
Contributor
Contributor
I have this trancaction in my card account....whay is this?
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Drew

Hello @Cuprakos & @Kostascliptech

If you have recently added the card when this charge showed up, it could be the $1 authorization that will show up when you add the card. We do authorize the card to confirm that your information matches with what you input. If this charge has stuck on your credit/debit card account for longer than a week, I would reach out to your bank to dispute the transaction. 

Thanks, 

Drew

Login to Me Too

Lstgwalker
Do you use mark at PayPal for these transactions. I to have some from mark ranging from $1-$38
Login to Me Too

Estefylahoz
New Community Member
Its Adobe systems
Login to Me Too

samnav2
Contributor
Contributor
For me, it was the monthly payment for ScanGuard application on my smartphone.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.