LuvPackage?

aspie77
Contributor
Contributor

Is this site allowed to take PayPal payments? I wouldn't think so with the service not allowing transactions that involve sexually oriented goods and services.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi there,

PayPal permit U.S.-only transactions for certain sexually oriented physical goods that are physically delivered to the customer. Videos, DVDs, and magazines are examples of physical goods. (PayPal don’t allow transactions for such goods outside the U.S.)

PayPal don’t permit account holders to buy or sell:

• Sexually oriented digital goods or content delivered through a digital medium. Downloadable pictures or videos and website subscriptions are examples of digital goods.
  • Sexually oriented goods or services that involve, or appear to involve, minors.
  • Services whose purpose is to facilitate meetings for sexually oriented activities.

Sexual preferences and viewpoints aren’t factors in determining what our policy prohibits.

In deciding what sexually oriented goods and services to allow, we consider:

• What regulations or restrictions are placed on the purchase or sale of the product.
  • How the product is classified by a recognized ratings board.
  • Whether the product describes or depicts sexual conduct in a patently offensive way.
  • The dominant theme of the product material or website.
  • The literary, artistic, political, or scientific value of the product.
  • Potential medicinal or educational uses for the product.
  • The product’s impact on the safety of our customers.
Login to Me Too

aspie77
Contributor
Contributor

Indeed, thus the use of it is prohibited, correct?

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Aspie
New Community Member

So it is an offense that would be great for PayPal to know about?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.