Losing my patience, where is my money!

Ballchinian
Contributor
Contributor

I am waiting for 10 days for my refund from clickbank now, it starts getting annoying, I need that money and it keeps saying pending!

Companies always fast to withdraw from you but refunding they take their time, starting to lose my patience with this! How long is this going to take?

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What is clickbank?

Why are you expecting a refund?

Login to Me Too

Ballchinian
Contributor
Contributor
It's a company affiliates use, they got more then enough money so that PayPal story that it's their bank is bs.

And I expect a refund because a product I bought didn't hold up.
Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

you need to ask clickbank?

if yu use a credit card,it could take 30 days to show up,most are 3-7 days

Login to Me Too

Ballchinian
Contributor
Contributor

Why would I ask CB? They already approved the refund, it's paypal that is holding it on pending.

13 days already!!

Didn't use a CC.

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What are the deails in your PayPal transction?  Is there a refund link associated with the transaction?

If there is no record in your PayPal account, then the problem is with CB as PayPal is not holding any money?

Details are needed.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Did ClickBank issue refund as eCheck?  If a user does not have enough funds in their PayPal balance for the refund, it is usually taken from their bank as an eCheck which takes 3-5 days for payment to complete. Even if the refund status says complete in your PayPal account, it could still take a few days for the bank to process (every bank’s processing times varies).

Since it has been 13 days already, perhaps ClickBank does not have any funds in their bank and squirrel their funds to a different bank account after they get paid so their eChecks do not clear.  An eCheck takes 3-5 days but if PayPal can't collect on the eCheck, they wait a few days and try again, which takes another 3-5 days.  That could explain the 13 days wait.  It is lookin like the refund from the bank will return to your and ClickBank failed.  At which time, you should file a dispute.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.