List of eligible debit/credit/prepaid cards for paypal withdrawal

squisito
Contributor
Contributor

It would be very helpful if somebody posted a list, or at least we could start collecting data points here. I have a Citi MC and Amex linked and both not eligible.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

Assuming you have US PayPal Account, you can only use a PayPal branded product:

PayPal Prepaid Mastercard Debit Card

PayPal Business Mastercard Debit Card

PayPal Extras Mastercard

Login to Me Too

bdh76131
Contributor
Contributor

Went to withdraw a little over $500 yesterday (9/28/17) around 7am CST and was given the option to either withdraw to my linked PenFed Credit Union checking or to do the new "withdraw to debit card in 30 minutes" to my PenFed debit card.  I chose the debit card route.

HOWEVER

After several hours passed, no money in my bank account.  Called PayPal, was told transaction completed as far as they were concerned, but that they have no control over when the funds become available on the bank side.   At 1 pm, contacted PenFed, who told me they had never heard of such a thing as a 30-minute-deposit via debit card, and not to expect the funds that day - if at all.  This morning checked again, still no funds in bank and Paypal still has it listed as "completed."  So BE AWARE if you need the money right away!  Have read some people getting it in their accounts within minutes, others go into limbo like me...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.