Limited pp refund

G1gz
Contributor
Contributor
Hello people i want to ask you smth someone loged in my pp and added visa card than my acc made business one and someone payed 393$ for galaxy samsung idk what was happening someone was trying to sell samsung with my paypal now it is limited and i cant delete this limitations because i dont own business i want to refund this money to its owner but there is not refund button what can i do?
Login to Me Too
9 REPLIES 9

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to phone PayPal Customer service.  This is a very serious issue and you need to speak to PayPal agent now.

You need to resolve prolems one at a time.

Do you currently have password access to yoru account on your computer?

Start with how someone logged onto your PayPal acocunt.  That person would have needed your password..  Do you use your phone or tablet for PayPal acess?   Who has or has ever had access to those devices?  Do other people live in the some house with your and your computer?  Do you ever have visitors in your home where your computer is located?

Login to Me Too

G1gz
Contributor
Contributor
I changed password, is there any way to call them for free money is on my account i changed password so will it be refunded to its owner automaticly?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Click on the contact link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

G1gz
Contributor
Contributor
I live in Georgia and i cant call to the USA can i call via skype or etc?i already sent mail 24 hours ago but did not recieved answer
Login to Me Too

G1gz
Contributor
Contributor
Please answer me will money be refunded to its owner?
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You need to ask PayPal.  Click on the contact link at the bottom of the page for options.

Login to Me Too

G1gz
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you i sent then email also sent letter on FB i just want to refund this money
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@G1gz

Then stop making duplicate threads, you have 8 already and not only is it against forum rules but it delays others getting their turn for help.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

G1gz
Contributor
Contributor

its an old thread i need help in another issue

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.