Lake Charles LA

Purcy77
New Community Member
I placed a order on 1/15/18 and paid extra for expedited shipping. They said processing time of 1 to 3 days, and my order still hasn't shipped. I paid using pay after delivery, the money hasn't come out of my account. How do I cancel the order?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Contact the seller and let them know you would like to cancel the order. If they don't agree and submit a refund (which would simply cancel your pay after delivery transaction) then you could file a dispute through PayPal.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Only the seller can cancel an order, so make a request to the seller.  Just be aware, however, that a seller is not obligated to cancel an order.  Check out the seller policies on the seller web site or other business help page for the seller.

Login to Me Too
Solved

angelleye
Advisor
Advisor
Contact the seller and let them know you would like to cancel the order. If they don't agree and submit a refund (which would simply cancel your pay after delivery transaction) then you could file a dispute through PayPal.

Angell EYE - www.angelleye.com
PayPal Partner and Certified Developer - Kudos are Greatly Appreciated!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.