Issue with paypal-withdrawal.ae

Waisell
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Community,

I have an issue with adding the PayPal bank account in AE. For all AE accounts, you can add us bank account or use PayPal-withdrawal.ae and connect with Network International. But fault - that a cant login with my PayPal credentials - temporary issue. Paypal and Network Int - are opening the tickets but at least 3 weeks, and don't have any resolve. If someone has the same issue?

screen.png

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

emilES
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm having the same problem in a UAE business account of the company I work for, any solutions or possible causes?

We have a fully functional, verified business account registered in UAE with a Visa card added.

Login to Me Too

Waisell
Contributor
Contributor

Yes, but I have only account credentials - and I want to connect directly Paypal and bank account. Also, i don't have the plastic card - so i cant add it. Both tech supports (PayPal, ntw intern) cant solve the problem since February

Login to Me Too

thanedaar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Waisell,

My post is not regarding your issue, I hope your issue has been resolved till now. 
My question is about PayPal UAE and Network International. Is there anyway I can connect with you and ask few questions? I am soon going to register a Business license in UAE and would need to use PayPal for my Ecommerce. Looking forward to connect with you.

Best Regards

Login to Me Too

emilES
Contributor
Contributor

I confirm that the issue with Network International has been solved - you can easily integrate your PayPal with Network International for withdrawals up to USD 50.000 weekly, and bypass the PayPal's limits. The process takes time though...

Login to Me Too

thanedaar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi EmilES,

Thank you for taking the time to update.
For clarification, you meant to say that we can now withdraw 50,000 USD weekly from our PayPal account to our bank account in UAE. 
Will the amount remain in USD or will be converted to AED? I am going to open a USD bank account and will get a Debit card with that. I need PayPal to send the money in USD to my Debit card/ Bank account. Is it possible? If not, Is there any option you know of which will serve my purpose?

Best Regards

Login to Me Too

emilES
Contributor
Contributor

Actually, I have to clarify: " the sum ... cannot be more than $50,000 USD/week."

see  https://www.paypal-withdrawal.ae/remittance/partner/paypal/help.jsp

I am unable to advise as for withdrawals to USD card/account as few banks (or no banks but correct me if I am wrong) will issue a card to the USD account. Where did you obtain it at? from which bank? Mashreq Bank, one of the leading banks does not offer USD cards.

As far as I know, all withdrawals are converted to AED by default, but to confirm I advise to call Networks IE in Dubai +971 4 3160182 (don't bother emailing them) https://www.network.ae/en/contactus

Notice that the AED/USD conversion rate in UAE is pretty much fixed, and exchange fees are not that high.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.