Is there no way to speak to a human at PayPal?

SummerShaddow
Contributor
Contributor

I've been dealing with an issue since mid July because I can't find a single contact number to contact Paypal.  An order was cancelled in July, and the merchant cancelled the order TWICE, but it's still showing "Pending" in my account.  I trust this merchant because I bought my car from them and have been dealing with them for years even prior to my buying my current car.  They are just as frustrated about this as I am.

What can I do?  There never was an option to cancel the order, and there isn't an option to make this pending charge go away.  I was told it would 'fall off' eventually, but when is that?  It's been 3 months!

As soon as my balance is paid off I'm never using paypal again.  Three months of frustration is more than enough for me.  Sorry to vent, but this is annoying now seeing that 'pending' charge on my account and paypal having the worst customer service I've ever encountered.  Basically... they have no customer service.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SummerShaddow

Click on help / contact bottom of this and every paypal page > use the 'call us' option to get the phone number.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

SummerShaddow
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for the prompt reply.  I tried that and could never find the option to call or email etc.  I did find it, however, doing a Google search.

I appreciate your reply.

Login to Me Too

fybig
New Community Member

That answer was a joke,  I cn get no one, and the call button is useless.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.