Is there a way i can pay without funds and credit card

Jamie25
New Community Member

Hi,

My Name is <removed>, I am a young man needing help, I've forgotten my credit card details due to my wallet getting robbed, the police are looking however i need to pay my girlfriend some of the money i owe her. I have $0.16 in my balance and its over $250+. I have a feeling I'm not going to get my card back which sucks. If anybody can help me out it will be appreciated

Thank you for reading this

Yours Sincerely, <removed>

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi Jamie25,

I'm sorry to hear about your wallet and the trouble paying your girlfriend. Have you cancelled the card with your card company or bank? If not, I would definitely advise doing that to ensure the card isn't being used without your authorization. If you have had the card cancelled, you'll need to add the new card to your account once it arrives and is activated. Otherwise, if the payment is urgent, you'll need to make it outside of PayPal. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.