Internal Server Error - Can not transfer money from Paypal to my bank account

reactorman
New Community Member

I had transferred money from my bank account to my Paypal account.  I now need to transfer it back to my bank account, but when I try to I get this:

Internal Server Error.

I tried several times and I really need that money to go back to my bank account A.S.A.P.

It's funny that I did not have any errors whatsoever when transferring from my bank to Paypal, but nothing but errors when trying to get the money back to my bank account.

Can someone please help me with this?  Thank you!

Login to Me Too
76 REPLIES 76

PCD

Same thing here. Get an "Internal Server Error" when trying to transfer funds to my bank. Completely bogus! Any idea why, or when this might be fixed?

Login to Me Too

Tampaswifty13
Contributor
Contributor

No, I don't want PayPal to KEEP MY BALANCE but good try.  Anybody else having trouble when transferring to bank?

Login to Me Too

sTiVo
New Community Member

Thanks, worked like a charm! I was getting worried! 😧

Kudos!

sTiVo

Login to Me Too

Janis1961
New Community Member

THANK YOU so very much for the actually helpful information/link you posted, worked like a charm!!  Thanks once again from the bottom of my heart!!

Login to Me Too

unikanny
New Community Member

Thank you! the link works perfect for me.. 

Login to Me Too

sisterseven
Contributor
Contributor

Excellent input from previous person with same issue.  I was able to transfer my funds without incident.  Thanks to the community message thread!  Thanks to Paypal for remaining on top!

Login to Me Too

MeloShopper
New Community Member

Thank you so much; I've been getting the same error and that worked for me!

Login to Me Too

NatashaMonshter
New Community Member

Thanks! The work around link worked!

Login to Me Too

aniada1
New Community Member

Thank you Jose, when I have contacted paypal about this via phone twice in the past month the advice I was given made no difference once I was told their new system won't work with anything other than google chrome or msn. I use Safari. Finally your link worked!! I will be only using Square register I guess for all my business transactions from now on...as the paypal call reps. are never any help at all..I am just glad there was under 1,000.00 in the account to transfer!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.