Instant transfer from Paypal to linked debit card

rationalist
New Community Member

I added a link to a debit card/bank account but could see no way to make an instant ($.25) transfer to that account from my Paypal account.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

keanuc
New Community Member

Today I am attempting to do the same thing and believe I have the same problem. At the transfer screen it says I can link a card to do instant transfer with at the top or it gives me a choice of regular transfer to my bank at the bottom. I select the top option and input my card info, it then says my "undefined" card is linked, but returns to the same page without showing it as an option. I can click link a card for instant transfer again and go through the process as many times as I want but it never moves past that page to actually go through with the transfer. 

I've had this error on google chrome, internet explorer, and even the android PayPal app. None would let me advance past the select transfer option screen.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

your card is not in the network

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

apply for a Paypal b usiness debit card,it taps your paypal fund .

use it as a cc,you get 1% csh rebate from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

MandyM117
Contributor
Contributor

did you ever get this fixed?

my bank says they participate - in fact, i have used my debit card just within the past 2 weeks for an instant transfer however now the past 3 days i am having the same issue you had.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.