Impossible to: use my balance, withdraw it, convert it... my money is blocked

johnbay34
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone

I have a big issue with my Paypal Balance. I sent so many mails to Paypal but they always reply the same thing and it's not working.

So I get a refund in AED currency, so now my balance is 3298.35 AED. You can see it on this screenshot:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.18.19 AM.png

But when I go on "currencies" page, the AED currency is not showing, like you can see on this screenshot:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.20.20 AM.png

So I try to add AED currency but it's not working, I can add all other currencies but not AED currency?! See screenshot:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.21.56 AM.png

So like you can see in the previous screenshot, I choose "AED curency" and I click on "Add currency" and after that I have the message "Please select a currency", but I already selected a currency. When I try with ALL other currencies it's working very well.

So I tried to convert it in USD, like you can see in this screenshot:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.26.28 AM.png

So I click on "Continue" :

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.26.59 AM.png

So I validate the exchange by clicking on "Exchange Currency" and I always have this error message, I mean everytime with all my laptops, I cleared cache, cookies etc.. I tried everything and I have everytime this error message:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.30.01 AM.png

So I tried to withdraw my balance and it's not working too. Even if in the homepage it's showing 3298.35 AED available, it's only showing 0 USD when I try to withdraw:

Screen Shot 2017-08-04 at 10.31.37 AM.png

So please, someone can help me? I sent so many mails to Paypal they reply like robot: "convert your currency" or "withdraw your funds"...Even if I tell them that ity's absolutely not working.

I called thelm too, they never replied even if I wait more than 1 hour waiting on the phone...

Thank you very much for your help.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.