If I add another bank card to my account do I need to confirm it?

Anastasia_K
Contributor
Contributor

About a week ago I've had to remove my bank card from my account (had to close it) and added a new one on the same day. It said I was supposed to recieve two small deposits but I haven't gotten them yet. Three days ago I accidentaly removed my bank card that I've JUST added and had to add it YET AGAIN

Does this mean I have to wait even longer to recieve the deposts? Also, I was able to withdraw some money to my savings account, does this mean I can still withdraw money just to my savings account?

Is it possible the deposits were't able to transer to my bank card/account because my debit card was in a negitive balance? And why was I able to withdraw money to my savings account if I'm supposed to recieve two small desposits to confirm my bank card? This is all too confusing for me. And why is it taking for the two deposits to arrive??

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Anastasia_K

Is it possible the deposits were't able to transer to my bank card/account because my debit card was in a negitive balance?

YES.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.