IPN invalid error ...but why? Domain too long?

Zapryanov
Contributor
Contributor

I have question - I use module for payments with PayPal and when I use it with test product the payment goes OK the amount is transfered from my account to the shop account, but I got error after that when PayPal should redirect me to the shop page! Also in the LOG file I got error that the IPN is invalid and the transaction failed, never mind the amount is transferred. I have question about the domain - Can the problem appear because the domain has many letters? It is .photography the site is http://transfer.photography 

The error is:

INVALID
[2018-02-21 12:38 Etc/UTC] INVALID IPN: The transaction is invalid and has not been completed. cmd=_notify-validate&transaction_subject=&payment_date=04%3A38%3A33+Feb+21%2C+2018+PST&txn_type=web_accept&last_name=Zapryanov&residence_country=BG&pending_reason=unilateral&item_name=Total+incl.+tax+and+shipping&payment_gross=0.01&mc_currency=USD&payment_type=instant&protection_eligibility=Ineligible&verify_sign=A6PstcHztqzIlg8CcpFCPT8P5uJrAvymuXkjhghgffdrtqarOwa1RHFxHaltq&payer_status=verified&payer_email=rzaprianov%40gmail.com&txn_id=9WJ49423WH2487248&quantity=1&receiver_email=info%40transfer.photography&first_name=Rumen&invoice=28&payer_id=RKDCRV539MA58&item_number=&payer_business_name=Rumen+Zapryanov&payment_status=Pending&mc_gross=0.01&custom=&charset=windows-1252&notify_version=3.9&ipn_track_id=d5e12345gfa9d010

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.