IPN Issues Delays on Batch

cac57
Contributor
Contributor

Hello Community,

Our company has been with PayPal automatic subscription payments (Instant PayPal Notifications) since 2009 - it had work great up till - 2017.  I opened a ticket in October of 2017 with Merchant Technical Support.  That ticket is still 'open and active'.  The ticket describes that the batch was send yet my software receives the Instant PayPal Notification exactly an hour later.  We provided detailed tech info on the delay.  The PayPal Technical Support engineer responded via email that I was not the only customer and they are working on this.  Now it's Feb 2018 - the ticket is still open.

Today our Instant PayPal Notification batch was an over 2.5 hour delay - we went in and did a manual Instant PayPal Notification resend and it was immediately received by our software to open our clients product.  Is there anyone experiencing these types of critical anomalies with Instant PayPal Notifications.

Sincerely, Cindy Cicero (Business Owner)

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.