I want pay with echeck

Akasha78
Contributor
Contributor
I want to pay with echeck because I had to cancel my debit card do I have to wait until my checking account is confirm before I can buy stuff online
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi there,

An eCheck is an electronic payment funded by the buyer’s bank account. You only need to have a confirmed bank account to send an eCheck. eChecks cannot be partially funded by a PayPal balance, so the full amount will always be requested from your bank.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi there,

An eCheck is an electronic payment funded by the buyer’s bank account. You only need to have a confirmed bank account to send an eCheck. eChecks cannot be partially funded by a PayPal balance, so the full amount will always be requested from your bank.

Login to Me Too

Akasha78
Contributor
Contributor
So I have to wait until my account is confirmed and also does my shipping address effect my address on my bank account I live in Nevada but my bank account is in Indiana my mom's name is just on it because she co signs for me to get loans does that have any effect on this at all
Login to Me Too

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi, yes you have to wait till confirmation. And no, it shouldn't effect at all. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.