I squared this negative balence days ago... WTF?

Midyin
Contributor
Contributor

Ok, so I got charged 15$ a couple weeks ago. It was a payment that I didn’t aprove and I contested it and PayPal gave me back my money while they looked into it. Fast forward about a week. I receive an e-mali Telling me that they ended up deciding that I did aprove the payment(even though I didn’t), and informed me that in 5 business days they will set my account at -15.00$... Fine, whatever, they want that 15.00$ bad enough to **bleep** me over it, then take it ya **bleep**. I’ll just eat it and learn that I can’t trust PayPal.. A couple days pass and I try to make an online purchase. PayPal’s not approving the purchase(Apparently if they don’t aprove it, then it matters lol), so I check my PayPal balence. -15.00$. Its early and I honestly just assumed they would pull the money directly from my account, but again, Whatever... I tell them to just pull the 15$ from my checking account and forget about it.. Now here we are a few days later, and i’m Getting rejected again. Look PayPal, you’re the one that put me in this situation by **bleep** me over in the first place. You want me money, and I gave it too you. Now will you hurry the hell up and take it already. This item i’m Trying to buy is 70% off, and I have no idea how long it’s going to be like that, but you are**bleep** AGAIN as my stor credit is litterally 94cents less than I need... Do you want my money or not? Stop **bleep** around and take it, so I can make this purchase...

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Midyin

Have you actually 'sent' the payment to your paypal balance?

If so then it takes a few days before it clears through to your paypal account balance.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Midyin
Contributor
Contributor
Yeah, they pulled the money from my checking account days ago.
Login to Me Too

Midyin
Contributor
Contributor
What makes me the maddest is I was annoyed at the beginning of all this, but I just accepted it for what it was(or should have been at least), just a mild inconvenience... well, now it’s snowballed into a full blown pain in my **bleep**..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Midyin

They say 3-4 working days.

That excludes weekends so you may be waiting a bit longer   Smiley Sad

A quicker way to do so which I know won't help you now is to just get a mate or family member to send you a friends / family payment to your balance and that clears it instantly. As long as they fund it via funds in their balance OR a bank account and not a card then there is no fee.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Midyin
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, i’ll Have to keep that in mind for next time.(I really hope there isn’t a “Next Time”. This first time was awful) How are you posting without Tags? It’s forcing me to put tags in & further agrovating things..
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Midyin

Don't know about tags I never use them but it could be different in the country you are in maybe?

I see under my post Tags (optional).

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.