I sold an item on the ebay, got the positive feedback but my money is still pending.

lolstore2015
Contributor
Contributor
I sold an item on ebay , everything is done I gave the item and buyer also left a positive feedback. But my money is still holded in paypal. I contacted with paypal but they didnt answer me althrough they said they will in 24 hours. I need emergency money for hospital and this is why I sold the item. I want this problem to be fixed as soon as possible, I need the money.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

As this is a peer to peer public community, no one here can fix issues such as this however, we can provide some reasons for the delay.

Here's some info from the FAQs -

Why payments may be shown as pending:   Payments to some eBay sellers may be shown as pending in your PayPal account, and may not be available for a period of time to allow for successful fulfillment.

Common reasons your funds might be pending:   These are the most common reasons your funds would be unavailable for a period of time:

* You're a new seller or have limited selling history, which means you have not yet met all of the following criteria:
* It's been more than 90 days since your first successful sale
* You've made more than 25 domestic sales transactions
* You've had more than $250 in total domestic sales

Note: Domestic is based on physical registration address.  As a seller registered on the U.S. site, domestic transactions would be any transactions completed where a buyer’s registration address is in the U.S.
* Your current performance has fallen below the minimum standard for all eBay sellers.
* Your status shows as 'Below Standard' in your Seller Dashboard.
* There may be a high level of risk associated with your account or transactions.

How to Get Your Funds Faster:     What can I do to get my funds more quickly?
The most important thing you can do to help get your funds more quickly is ship the same day your buyer pays and follow good shipping practices.  Based on your shipping method and the shipping information you provide, here's when your funds should be available:

* 3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you pay for shipping and print labels on eBay. The eBay label printing service is free, your tracking information uploads automatically, and you'll get funds to help cover shipping.

* 3 days after we can confirm the order was delivered, if you ship directly using USPS, UPS or FedEx and manually enter your tracking information to My eBay.

* 7 days after your latest estimated delivery date if you don't upload tracking information but you mark the item as shipped in My eBay.

* 21 days after the buyer pays, if you don't provide tracking information, mark the item as shipped, or the estimated delivery date can't be calculated.

* Please keep in mind that it may take longer to get funds if your buyer reports a problem with the transaction.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.