I purchased an item on Ebay yesterday

DavidMy36
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, guys I need a little bit of help today. I recently purchased an item on Ebay yesterday and the seller said he hasn't received his money yet. He took pictures and sent them to me in the Ebay messages, showing that he hasn't gotten the money yet. So I checked my bank account, the money was taken out of my account and sent to this PURCHASE PAYPAL *AVEL 4029357733 CA. I know that this appeared "PURCHASE PAYPAL *AVEL 4029357733 CA " a lot from sellers I paid in the past. I don't know if this a scam or not, but I hope not. If its not a scam how long will the money take for the seller to get it. Unfortunately I didn't pay through Paypal but I used my debit card instead. However, the seller should have receive his money right away because I been paying like this since I made my Ebay account and sellers that I have brought from in the past, have gotten their money on the other end have right away. So I don't know how this could have happen.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.