I never received item, seller wont respond

Adrienf
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a product from a website exactly a month ago tomorrow. I didnt have a paypal account but ordered through the paypal system anyway using my debit card. The order status has been since the day i ordered "awaiting fulfillment" and i have not been able to get a hold of them at all to get an update. i've emailed them 5 times with zero response. it was an expensive item. I spent almost $130 on it and i have this sinking feeling that they're not going to send my package and that im not going to see my money again. im on hold with paypal and its been an hour and 14 minutes so far.. I made myself a paypal account yesterday as i heard it was something i should do in order for them to help with the situation. has anyone had a similar experience or can anyone point me in the right direction? I dont know what to do 😞 any advice would be fantastic! thank you.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Paypal has updated its policy,beginning march 29,anyone using Paypal checkout without a paypal account does not get buyer protection,but thats march 29.

what did you order,is it Chinese or made in CHina,is the price too good t o be true,it could be ordered from China,so it could take sometime.

Login to Me Too

Adrienf
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered these herbs from a site called pureherbalbeauty.com. it has no bad reviews, or any reviews for that matter. and I think what im ordering is coming from thailand. it seems to be a legit site, but I just cant get ahold of anyone there which makes me feel like its possibly a fraudulent site. I dont know if paypal can help me, or not, they're the only ones i can think of to contact about this matter. What do you think i should do?

ps, is there a way to email paypal rather than call? i was on the phone for an hour and a half and then my phone hickuped and hung up. I'd rather email them if possible. 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Is the transaction showing up on your PayPal account since you've signed up for an account? If so, could you open a dispute on it the transaction?  Usually when you do not log in to PayPal to pay, your dispute rights fall back on the card you used.  Your debit card may have their version of purchase protection/dispute process.  Call the number on the back of your card.

You can contact PayPal through Facebook or Twitter as well as clicking the bell icon on the top menu of the summary page, near logout button.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Adrienf
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you for that suggestion! I did look at the card history on paypal and i have zero transactions. I will just have to call my bank and ask them if there is something they can do about it. I cannot call paypal, and i cannot find the email page if it even exists. I will try my bank next. thank you!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.