I need to stop multiple pending payments to multiple vendors

SRobertson83
New Community Member

I Need to stop multiple pending payments to multiple vendors. I need to do it asap. How do I stop it?

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

SRobertson83
New Community Member

*CORRECTION* I need to *cancel* pending orders from multiple vendors. ASAP. These orders were to be for a science fair project that is now not going to happen due to unforeseen obstacles. I have one day to stop any money from coming out of my bank to these vendors.

Login to Me Too

snowshoe
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

You would have to contact the sellers or merchants direct for assistance.

Login to Me Too

grldollies
New Community Member

This paypal policy is just ridiculous!  Contact vendor is their response. In my case vendor does not respond. Pending for 25 days now.  If I order from someone else they may last minute fulfill it – so im in limbo.  I ordered it on 1-30-14 pending until 3-1-14.  Their should be option to cancel transaction if they don’t complete order in  3 – even 7 days. This was a Christmas present!   Amazon did the same thing but they at least corresponded about it being out of stock so in January I had to buy elsewhere.  Hense Ilovebodykits and they said it was in stock. I would like to cancel and buy elsewhere that have it. But how can I – ITS PENDING.  Ok with Paypal.  I wrote them and all I’ve got is a help form letter from them.   Not too happy.  Pending policy needs to change!  We need the option on the buyers end to allow how long to have a transactions to be pending.

Login to Me Too

sanam
New Community Member

We need the option on the buyers end to allow how long to have a transactions to be pending.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.