I need help with PayPal credit

Rdelgadodds
Contributor
Contributor
I recently placed an order with poo so credit as my payment (I had already placed an order when I first applied and used my billing address and entered my shipping address ) it was approved and order placed billing correct hth e same information on my PayPal and my shipping was correct however I had not added my shipping address to paypal so second time I placed an order and everythinwas was fine on the review order it said use this, address (this was asking on paypal site final conformation) I checked no and added my shipping address it was declined and continues to be that way I called a supervisor told me it was because the system flagged the different shipping Address as a potential alarm the superviser said she couldn't set anything and that the system should clear it it usually takes four days the lady Said so what is going on and what will happen more explained thank you very much
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I need a refill.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.