I'm Just Disappointed with bad experince with paypal.

AnkitKuhar
Contributor
Contributor

Im just Disappointed with paypal services.I tried to call paypal India with different numbers and cellphones but no one speaks.
I have sent message from paypal message centre but no reply has come.

I posted my problem here on paypal fourms but after clearing all the doubts i was asked same questions each an hour after you replies.
This is frustrating now.

Paypal was showing that my MasterCard Debit card was declined.I have double checked with my bank customer service and with internet banking service that international online transactions are enabled for my debit card. This is the second time happening this to me.

This is the second debit card my bank issued to me after paypal asked me to add another debit card as that card was also declined.
Its completly waste of time. Don't I have another works to do as no one replies for my queries in message centre and if any replies comes they just asks me to call the support centre. 
and again no help comes from the call support centre.

If you really want me to call the support centre then why you have provided the message centre.
I read same many complaints about paypal and now im one of them who is not getting any solution even if i have delete the account and re created it.

This problem needs to be fixed as soon as possible.I can't wait anymore for the resolution.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnkitKuhar

Perhaps it is not working because the SBI MC card requires the Verified by MasterCard PIN at all times and PayPal do not support that.  So like I said, try a different card and if you have to, from a different bank.  

Try Axis, HDFC, ICICI, Indian, Kotak Mahindra, South Indian, State Bank of India (Visa Global Card).

Had to do some research.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
13 REPLIES 13

peeled
Contributor
Contributor

Hello!

1-"Declined" does not mean a problem of connectivity or internet. It simply means that it is not accepted.

2- If a card is declined, the best way to proceed, if nothing helps, is to use another card. Declining a card is a broad mechanism for faud detection that is put into place, it might have things to do many things including the bank itself. PayPal may not be readily aware of the causes every time a card is declined.

3- calling is a good move, but if your situation is mainly unclear, they cannot help much, so they have to wait before they can promis you.

The reasons you get questions back , is because the more your question seems unjustified the more people will ask you.

So for now, i have hint: try to find out what can be the cause or the problem, isolate them and start looking into them rather than overthinking the customer service quality. then pause your question and with enough detail.

Login to Me Too

AnkitKuhar
Contributor
Contributor

Dear Peeled,
I will still raise question on paypal with call support custmer care quality as I'm not the only who raised this question on customer care response.

Every 2nd person is having same issue with customer support team. @SharpieMarkers Answer is just the straight forward answer to my problem. If you still not agree with me than search about paypal customer support team response ratings from customers.

Every Second blog and other members on this fourm is saying the same or you will understand the issue when you will have to call the support team and you will not get any reponse from them or they will put you on hold for a long time.
No Doubt paypal is in the list of biggest companies and the company is doing the work well but customer call support in india must be improved for better customer support.
Everyone wants a good support team which can fix the problems as fast as possible as time waits for no one.Thats why i posted this here.
But again thanks for your effort to help me out as your answer will be also helpful to some customers in future.
Have a nice day bro.and i'm sorry if i said anything wrong as i didn't intended in this way.

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnkitKuhar

Perhaps it is not working because the SBI MC card requires the Verified by MasterCard PIN at all times and PayPal do not support that.  So like I said, try a different card and if you have to, from a different bank.  

Try Axis, HDFC, ICICI, Indian, Kotak Mahindra, South Indian, State Bank of India (Visa Global Card).

Had to do some research.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

AnkitKuhar
Contributor
Contributor
This is the most satisfactory answer i got from you..I reasearched alot about this and everywhere i found the same answer which you just given to me.Thanks for your great and kind answer to me. I hope SBI Visa Global Card will work for sure.Thanks
Login to Me Too

AnkitKuhar
Contributor
Contributor
Ok i tried to pay by my mastercard again and the card is declined problem is solved but another problem comes here.Its asking me for OTP to make payment,when i enters the OTP the amount gets deducted and credited into my again.Which again failure in sending the payment.

Each time when i tries to make the payment. It redirects me back to the receiver payment page. Saying they got nothing from paypal.

Login to Me Too

bubuka
New Community Member

What is going on?My money were on hold for two days(24 hours in explanation).now tyhey fre in process of transfering in to my account.Worst service I have ever seen .Never will use Paypal again and will tell every one not to do!!!

Login to Me Too

Hight0wer
Contributor
Contributor
I also had a bad experience with PP in April. I ended up losing about $80. I bought 3 items from Banggoods, a company you purchase from at your own risk, for $58 and I only received one. The company offered to refund me less than $3. I kicked the matter up to PP. I suggested a refund of 2/3s of the money, since I'd received one of the items. Instead PP told me to return the one item with tracking info. The item came from China, so returning the item was not going to be inexpensive. I spoke to the people at the post office who said it would cost me at least $25 to return the item. I completed the necessary forms and sent the items. I uploaded photos of the documents given to me by the USPS to track the package, but PP said they couldn't track it and closed the case. I was very disappointed! I mean, why wouldn't I send the item back? I could have said I didn't receive anything, if it was going to be dishonest! I plan on never using PP again! I can't get rid of my account because I'm sure there are some things I'll need which will only take PP. I am trying not to buy things from EBay because most sellers want PP.
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

@Hight0wer

Did the tracking number work for you to track to delivery point?

Login to Me Too

Hight0wer
Contributor
Contributor
I never tried. When PP said they couldn't do it, stupid me just took their word for it. I left what I need to track the package at my office. I'll try it myself tomorrow. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.