I got issued a refund, but it was sent to my lost credit card.

Tevin1323
Contributor
Contributor
I made a purchase around January 11th on ebay and shortly after i lost the card so i cancelled it and was sent another. I ended up being unhappy with the product and filed a claim to be refunded the process of sending back the item and it being received took about 2 week. so i was refunded on Feb. 1 and a few days later i noticed that the refund was complete but it was sent to my old card so i waited a few days thinking it may fix itself and that payments may take up to 6 days to be cleared anyways. Around feb 5 i call paypal’s customer service and spoke with a rep. that pretty much told me what i was thinking that my refund was sent and just had to get straightened out with my bank and that should happen in the next 2 days but no later than the following thurday so i was relieved. BUT my refund was never credited back to my bank account so i just called my bank to see if it was held up in their system and was told that they didn’t see a record of it on my account. So im wondering if this has happened to anybody else and was it resolved? Thanks.
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.