cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I don't have a credit or debit card to link

New Community Member

I don't have a credit or debit card to link

Can i shop online with out a debit or credit card link to my account I do not have a bank account nor do I have a credit card I was told that by setting up a personal PayPal account that there were many stores that would allow me to shop online with the balance in my account please help with some information is possible thank you
3 REPLIES
Volunteer Advisor

Re: I don't have a credit or debit card to link

You will be able to use your account without a bank account or credit card and you will be able to receive money.   It will work better for receiving funds however, expect holds on your funds anywhere from 1 to 21 days.   As for purchases and withdraws, there are limits on both.   In order to use your account as intended, linking both a bank account and credit card will remove your limits and receiving funds will be almost right away in most cases.

Tags (1)
New Community Member

I don't have a credit or debit card what I need to know is are there places that I can use my paypal as payment online??
Highlighted
Volunteer Advisor

Anyplace that you see that accepts PayPal however, there are some online sellers that will only accept credit card payments.

Tags (1)