I am not able to get payment from an online site I've been withdrawing money from for 5 years

Tabitha223
Contributor
Contributor

I have been working for an online site for over five years and withdrawing my earnings to Paypal the entire time.

Now I am not able to get withdrawals to work.    Paypal says they cannot see any withdrawals from the company, and the company is puzzled about why the withdrawals are not working.   This is  a giant multimillion dollar company that pays a million people through Paypal withdrawals.   We can make withdrawals whenever we have money in our accounts on this company.

The company cannot see any reason for this, and Paypal cannot see any reason why the withdrawals are not working.  We withdraw by clicking on a withdraw button on the site.   It has always worked perfectly for over five years until now.  It's been two weeks and I have no answers why it won't work now.   Help?   This is my only job and income.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.