I Wonder if i can Purchase an item for 2.50 USD if i had 3 USD in my account

Gamer4Life
Contributor
Contributor

my account is not linked to a crefit card nor banking account as i don't have one. i can Redeem a 3 dollars not more at the moment so the question is can i buy 2.50 $ game in steam if i only had 3 $ in my paypal account?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally you can't use funds in your paypal balance unless you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Normally you can't use funds in your paypal balance unless you have a back up card linked to your paypal account as well.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Gamer4Life
Contributor
Contributor

Oh well thanks for letting me know otherwise i would have wasted those 3 $ and i'd be unable to spend them, i guess there is no way i can buy stuff from internet without a credit card or so..

I guess i have to wait all the way until i am able to redeem 20$ steam gift card from that app i am using

Login to Me Too

Gamer4Life
Contributor
Contributor

Oh well thanks for letting me know otherwise i would have wasted those 3 $ and i'd be unable to spend them, i guess there is no way i can buy stuff from internet without a credit card or so.. i guess i have to wait all the way until i am able to redeem 20$ steam gift card from that app i am using.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.