I'M IN UK /PAYPAL PENDING 2 PAYMENTS FOR 48 HOURS[ £282.64 TOTAL] NOW FORCED OVERDRAWN

rockybird1
New Community Member

JUST BEEN ONTO MATTHEW AT UK NEWCASTLE HELP CENTRE...OMG!......NO HELP WHATSOEVER/ JUST KEEPS REPEATING FUNDS WILL BE WITH IN 48 HOURS / CAN I SPEAK TO A MANAGER ?.....NO BUT I CAN REQUEST A CALL....OH YES PLEASE....THAT'LL BE WITHIN 72 HOURS.....DOH!!!!

WELL DO YOU HAVE A MANAGER THERE NOW?....YES....HOW MANY...ONE.....WELL I'LL WAIT.....YOU CAN'T....WELL WHAT CAN I DO I NEED TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE,I'M HERE ON MY PHONE AND MY COMPUTER 'NOW'.......BASICALLY THE ANSWER IS 'YOU'RE **bleep**'  / WHAT AN ABSOLUTE SHOWER<>SYSTEMS PATENTLY NOT FIT FOR PURPOSE/ZERO CUSTOMER FOCUS NEE CARE.....PAYPAL ARE USELESS AS FAR AS I'M CONCERNED AND MOREOVER I'M PAYING FOR THE PRIVELEGE VIA O/D COSTS Smiley Sad

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi rockybird1,

I'm very sorry to hear about the trouble with pending payments and overdrafts. I understand this is a frustrating situation, and I apologize for any inconvenience it has caused. Although I'm not sure of the specifics of your situation, I would advise reaching out to us again to see if we can take a closer look at what's going on and see what options we have. I appreciate you reaching out to us and I hope this is resolved for you soon.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.