I HAVE A DISBUTE PAYPAL

AW46
Contributor
Contributor

I CAN NOT GET PAYPAL TO UNDERSTAND THAT I HAVE CLOSED A CHECKING ACCOUNT. PAYPAL ISSUED REFUND TO THIS CLOSED ACCOUNT.

IT HAS BEEN OVER A MONTH AND REFUND HAS NOT BEEN CHARGED BACK TO PAYPAL. I HAVE TALKED TO EVERYONE AT PAYPAL AND THEY READ OFF A SCRIPT.  

ANYONE OUT THERE HAVE PROBLEM?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey AW46,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble you're encountering regarding the refund. I understand this situation may be frustrating, and I'll provide whatever details I can to help. 

If a refund has been sent to a closed bank or debit card, the bank would either reject the money and send it back to PayPal, or they would receive the funds and hold them. In this case, it sounds like the refund completed. This means you would need to contact the bank to retrieve the funds that were refunded back to the closed bank. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however it's the only option in situations like this as in these cases, the bank has collected and is holding the money that was returned to you.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

AW46
Contributor
Contributor
My bank is working on the PayPal problem. Thank you so much for your response❤
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.