I Didn't Know That Removing a Credit Card Removes All CC Transactions From That Card

TRailes
Contributor
Contributor

I didn't know that removing my American Express card from my wallet would remove all of my transactions from that card.  Now I am in need a specific transaction ID, specifically from PayPal.  Is it possible to get this from PayPal records if they are not showing in my account?  No, I no longer have the email from this transaction either.  I guess what I'm asking is it possible that PayPal keeps a record of all transactions that are deleted from my end or not?

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I doubt it.

unless you regularly back up your Paypal activities file on your  own PC or external device.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

why cant you find it in your AMEX statements

Login to Me Too

TRailes
Contributor
Contributor

I can locate it in the Amex statement but in order to activate the software I purchased I need the PayPal transaction ID. (Several months have passed since I was ready to use the software) I just wanted to speed up getting the software working since the software support department is not answering me.  As soon as I get them to respond I will be hopefully be able to present the statement to them for some type software activation workaround, but even that I'm not certain of.  They may tell me there's nothing they can do which will then cause a war. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.