I Cannot send a Payment.

Aaron15MC
Contributor
Contributor

Whenever i try to send a payment to anyone, even family i get the following error.

999fe233308cbcf6abe989215db44a76

There is nothing i can do... I made a support ticket and they told me it's because i don't have a backup payment method installed. I then added my card so i do have a backup payment method and i still get the error. Then, i DMed Paypal Support on twitter and they told me to clear Cache and switch Browsers but it happens on every device. Any way i can get this resolved?

ANybody else familiar with this? If so how did you get it resolved.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

In that case, yep call customer service.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
8 REPLIES 8

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Wait a few days if you can before sending money again.

Login to Me Too

Aaron15MC
Contributor
Contributor

How long? i have been waiting since December 29th. Shall i just call Paypal?

Login to Me Too
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

In that case, yep call customer service.

Login to Me Too

Mohammadabdulla
Contributor
Contributor
Hi can you fix I want to buy iTunes card
Login to Me Too

bjornb
New Community Member

I have the same problem recently. I couldn't even withdraw from Paypal because the Internal Server Error always appears.

And the thing is I can't even send a message to them because they always direct me to topics that are not my concerns or not related to my complaints.

I had successes in transferring and sending funds before but since last week of December, I always receive internal server error.

What's happening to Paypal.

I can't even call because it's in the US and I am in the PH.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

Try the PayPal mobile app to withdrawl.

Login to Me Too

Aerospace
Contributor
Contributor

I was able to resolve this error.  After going the rounds with paypal Customer Service- i.e. Messaging Mario, Maria, Terence and then calling customer service and talking to Dave for about 40 minutes I got right to the root cause. 

Paypal doesn't know.  They can't even see the transaction is failing or erroring.  They don't even know you are using it, all they see is you logging on and off. 

Mario was probably the closest in knowing what is going on.  He said in his message that there is a separate audit team that detects fraud and automatically shuts down the transaction and there is nothing they can do about it. 

I fixed it though.  I found another company that actually wants your business and it works too it is :  https://www.riamoneytransfer.com/

Never had a problem and in most cases it costs less to process a payment too.

Login to Me Too

Mohammadabdulla
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I need help
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.