I CAN'T SEND MONEY TO ANYBODY

Nataliabobii99
Contributor
Contributor

Why I cant send money to friends of mine in the USA but different state, If click continue it just keep saying 

We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact <a href="/help" target="_blank">PayPal</a>.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact costumer service.

Does anybody know, why?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Bratzliplogical
New Community Member
<a href="/help" target="_blank">PayPal</a>. Can someone please help????how to fix this??????hello???
Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear about the trouble sending a payment. There are many different reasons a payment may not be going through. You can review different reasons here. I apologize for any inconvenience you may be experiencing, but I hope this helps!

Have a great rest of your day. 🙂

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

disgrunteduser
New Community Member

Has anyone found a fix for this? I'm having the same issue, I tried everything the Paypal employee said, nothing worked. Customer service was no help, getting kind of upset, as I need to pay bills today.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_AshleyM

Hey disgrunteduser,

I understand your frustration regarding this. If any of the issues in the link I provided above are affecting the payment, it may not be able to be completed. Payments can often be blocked or declined if we detect any unusual or suspicious activity. We decline some payments to help protect you from any possible fraudulent activity. If you've verified all your transaction activity and don't see anything suspicious, you can try to complete the payment again. If this doesn't work, you may need to make the payment outside of PayPal.

- Ashley M

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DennyB1952
Contributor
Contributor

I feel your pain....

I've been trying to send money to my bank account. What I get is a "Generic Error" message

and the money won't send!

I called customer service and he told me PP has had a lot of these complaints today.

He apologised and said to "Try back in a couple of days" !! Bills are due....wow

@Nataliabobii99 wrote:

Why I cant send money to friends of mine in the USA but different state, If click continue it just keep saying 

We can’t send your payment right now. If you keep running into this issue, please contact <a href="/help" target="_blank">PayPal</a>.

If you continue to encounter problems, please contact costumer service.

Does anybody know, why?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.