I AM LIVID. Account "Limited" FOR NO REASON.

Kiwiconspiracy
Contributor
Contributor

I have my own small business i run through my blog. I not only sell art, crafts, hand made clothes, and phone cases, but also devices for those with severe anxiety and stress. This is my main source of income as i am PHYSICALLY UNABLE to work a normal job. I have a few family members who volunteer their time to help sell these for me. I recieved an email from paypal this morning claiming my account was being used for "sexual or obscene activity" and the account was frozen. The email said this couldnt be discussed or appealed and i am DISGUSTED by Paypal's lack of explaination. So since they refuse to explain their side, let me explain mine. My Paypal was frozen apparently for these 3 transactions. SCREENSHOT 1.pngNow let me show you the exact transactions these were. SCREENSHOT2.pngThe only comments on any of these were from the middle one. It read, "Hope this helps , i miss you, love you, thinking of you." From my Ex. The bottom and top are from my cousin WHO WORKS FOR ME.  I'd like an explanation IMMEDIANTLY on how any of this is sexual conduct or obscene. Until then i am not only inconviencing customers, im also worrying if i will be able to pay for food the next week or possible rent for the next months to come. If anyone needs proof of the comment, my products, or anything else feel free to respond. 

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

This is a user forum, not PayPal support.

Do you want us to guess the details of the three transactions or are you going to explain what they are?

Login to Me Too

Kiwiconspiracy
Contributor
Contributor

How else am i supposed to do anything if they wont answer my calls or even let me email them about this situation? And the transactions were 2 from my cousin (the worker) for a client who had paid her for my products. The one from the EX were help for rent that month. What were obscene about either of those?

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

No way of knowing what was obscene unless you provide the texts from the listings.

If you want to contact PayPal then click on Help & Contact and follow the instructions for phone calls.

Login to Me Too

Kiwiconspiracy
Contributor
Contributor

I have been trying all day and i have had no one be in contact with me over the phone about this. This was the only comment. transaction.png

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.