How to email out dynamic links to persons who have 'pledged' money?

pixelsyndicate
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PP Community,

I've been engaged to assist a business to find a CC processing solution for a business who receives pledges for support. They generally operate on calling back the pledges to get CC information and do manually processing through JetPay. They'd like to look at options to use another service where they can supply an email to that pledge and have them do their own CC transaction.  I'm looking for the ability to generate a LINK or 'Button' dynamically based on the pledge amount so it can be sent to the person who made the pledge. This means the pre-made buttons may not be a good solution, as the pledge $$ amount might not be standard and the 'purchase' of services isn't standard.

Is there an API we could utilize to generate a link containing prices, description of service / pledge purpose for used in sending out as automated emails?

What is the level of Account Level needed to do so, if this is an option?

Thank you for your assistance in this.

~ Wil

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Snow-Cat
Advisor
Advisor

You may want to visit the Merchant Support Community as there are other developers and PayPal Techs who may be able to help.   You may be able to use something like PayPal.ME where as you can sent a link with requesting a specific amount but, hopefully you'll get some better responses from the Merchant Support folks.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.