How to Transfer Money FROM bank account TO Student Paypal Account.

BoysOfZummer
Contributor
Contributor

I'm trying to take money out of my bank account and transfer it to my Paypal. I click "add money" under my balance and no matter what amount I try to transfer, I always get the error message "There's a problem with adding money to your account. If you'd like help, please contact us." My bank account is fully confirmed and working, so I don't see the issue. The only reason I wanted to take moey from my bank is so I could pay off my eBay seller fee from the end of May. I ended up using a different method to pay this fee, but it left me wondering why I can't make a simple transaction. I used Paypal for 2-3 years and recently after making a call to Paypal for help, they figured out that I am under 18 and restricted my account, forcing me to make this student account. I have had multiple issues with this so far, which I have resolved, but this is just not working for me. 

Any help would be apprecitated.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Samuel_Ledford
Contributor
Contributor

Hey BoysOfZummer!

When you withdrew the money from your Bank Account, did you verify that the address on your Bank Statements and your PayPal were the same? That is always an issue when dealing with money; you have to make sure the addresses match up.

If you still get an error, then it's most likely an issue on your bank's side, and you'll need to contact them Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
Solved

BoysOfZummer
Contributor
Contributor

I had an issue where I needed to make a new student account, being under 18 :S. I had no issue with the bank account there though, so I'm accepting this as the solution. If you can check out my last thread and see if you have a solution for that, it would be appreciated. Thanks! Sorry for the late response.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

Samuel_Ledford
Contributor
Contributor

Hey BoysOfZummer!

When you withdrew the money from your Bank Account, did you verify that the address on your Bank Statements and your PayPal were the same? That is always an issue when dealing with money; you have to make sure the addresses match up.

If you still get an error, then it's most likely an issue on your bank's side, and you'll need to contact them Smiley Happy

Login to Me Too
Solved

BoysOfZummer
Contributor
Contributor

I had an issue where I needed to make a new student account, being under 18 :S. I had no issue with the bank account there though, so I'm accepting this as the solution. If you can check out my last thread and see if you have a solution for that, it would be appreciated. Thanks! Sorry for the late response.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.