How long is a account to account transfer

AlexWilliams
Contributor
Contributor
My aunt transferred $189 to my account yesterday, and is still hasn'tbeen put into my account. Is it normal for it to take this long or should I be worried.
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

What do you mean by transfer?  Do you mean she sent you a payment through PayPal?  If so, it should be almost instantaneous.

More details are needed.

Login to Me Too

AlexWilliams
Contributor
Contributor
She sent me the money through her account to my account and it wad yet to come through
Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

If there is no transaction in your account then contact the sender to find out how it was sent.  If there is no transaction in your account, then it didn't happen in your account; you do not have the money.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AlexWilliams,

Welcome to the community!

Have you confirmed your email address yet? If your email address is unconfirmed, the payment will not yet show in your account. Please follow these steps to check your address. Once the email address is confirmed, the payment should show within the next ten minutes or so.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.