How long PayPal account is activated without any Transaction

Sahayapravin
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I was Created my PayPal account 2016. Now payment not receive my PayPal. How to know my account is activated or Not?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kenlar
Contributor
Contributor
You’ll need to confirm your email address before you can send or receive money.

Here's how to confirm your email address.

Go to profile icon Settings.
Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button to complete the confirmation process.
You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password and the confirmation process will be complete.

Once your email address is confirmed, you can accept payments and the money you receive will show in your PayPal balance. However, you’ll still need to link a bank account or card to your PayPal account before you can send payments. When you send a payment that is greater than your PayPal balance, the difference will come from the bank account or card you link.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Kenlar
Contributor
Contributor
You’ll need to confirm your email address before you can send or receive money.

Here's how to confirm your email address.

Go to profile icon Settings.
Click Update next to the email address you want to confirm.
Click Confirm this email and we'll send you an email.
In the email we send you, click the Confirm your email button to complete the confirmation process.
You will automatically return to the PayPal site where you will be asked to enter your password and the confirmation process will be complete.

Once your email address is confirmed, you can accept payments and the money you receive will show in your PayPal balance. However, you’ll still need to link a bank account or card to your PayPal account before you can send payments. When you send a payment that is greater than your PayPal balance, the difference will come from the bank account or card you link.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.