How do you use Paypal on Amazon?

Dragonking2356
Contributor
Contributor

I need to know how do I use money that is in my paypal on amazon to purchase something?

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Judith123
Contributor
Contributor

(I assumed you were using PP Credit, perhaps not.  But, it should work the same way (payable by PP Balance).  Anyhow, try it on another day.)

Login to Me Too

CandiedSheets
Contributor
Contributor
I found Amazon doesn't accept PP credits (wallet amts). I had to purchase a Gift card and it all took 5mins. Piece of cake. Thanks to all who help people like me figure this out. Hopefully, Amazon will make it easier in the future.
Login to Me Too

Tyler_Scott

I get to the cart, and everytime i fill in password it just sends me back to my main account of paypal.  Cant purchase an amazon card!

Login to Me Too

phrizz
New Community Member
Brilliant!
Login to Me Too

radtech1988
Contributor
Contributor

This doesn't work. PayPal doesn't sell Amazon gift cards.

Login to Me Too

Suzq1
Yeah paypal-gifts.com doesn't sell Amazon gift cards!
Login to Me Too

michelle1724
Contributor
Contributor
they don't allow it
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@michelle1724

You can use a paypal debit card on amazon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Judith123
Contributor
Contributor

Minutes ago, I purchased an Amazon Gift Card using PP Credit.  I was given the option, after clicking "Buy Now", to use my PP Balance. 

I was prompted to Login.  Then, I had to verify my identity - I selected "by Text Message".   A text ("Are you trying to purchase a Gift Card...") and I replied.  (I don't know if verification is needed if using the PP Balance -- it was for Credit".)

I was, then, prompted to complete the payment.  As soon as I did, the Gift Card Code popped up on the screen with the option to "Redeem Now".

I clicked "Redeem Now" and was taken to Amazon and prompted to Login.  After I did, I was taken to the Gift Card section of my account, where the Code was already filled in.  All I had to do was click "Add to Balance".  And it was done.  Couldn't have been easier.  Smiley Happy

I hope this helps anyone wanting to buy Gift Cards through PP.  Also, check out the other Gift Cards available.  There are a lot to choose from.  (Great selection!)   

Login to Me Too

Samone11
New Community Member

Use PayPal on Amazon
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.