How do you use Paypal on Amazon?

Dragonking2356
Contributor
Contributor

I need to know how do I use money that is in my paypal on amazon to purchase something?

Login to Me Too
73 REPLIES 73

Belvictor_2013
Contributor
Contributor
The only way you can do that is to buy a amazon gift card from gyft.com and use that at checkout. It worked for me Smiley Happy
Login to Me Too

Belvictor_2013
Contributor
Contributor
The only way you can do that is to buy a amazon gift card from gyft.com and use that at checkout. It worked for me 🙂
Login to Me Too

OlgaZ14
New Community Member

janetepley
Contributor
Contributor

Did not work out for me.

Login to Me Too

dimond4320
Contributor
Contributor

I found an easy work around to the problem, gyft.com sells gift cards to amazon (that can be used immediately after purchasing) and you can use paypal on gyft.com for the purchase 🙂

Login to Me Too

NatPerson
New Community Member

Here is an easy solution that doesnt require linking a bank account: use a site called gyft.

1. All you have to do is buy a gift card for amazon from anywhere between 10 dollars to 100 dollars using gyft

2. Proceed to checkout

3. Pay using paypal instead of a credit or debit card

4. Redeem the code and use it for amazon

5. Problem solved, simple, easy, and done in under 10 minutes using gyft

Login to Me Too

HookahMoon
Contributor
Contributor
The problem with gyft is i bought an amazon card yesterday no problem with PayPal and today they declined it. Do not use gyft they stink
Login to Me Too

CandiedSheets
Contributor
Contributor
Did Amazon or Gyft decline payment? Tring to get kids school supplies--so need to figure a solution out ASAP. Thanks
Login to Me Too

Judith123
Contributor
Contributor

To use PayPal at Amazon, I purchased a Gift Card (GC) at PayPal.  This link should get you to PP Gift Cards: 

https://www.paypal-gifts.com

$25, $50, and $100 Gift Cards are available.

I assume you can pay for a GC with you PP Balance.  [I know you can pay for them with PP Credit.]

Then, apply your GC to your Amazon Account ("Gift Cards").

🙂

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

Sharpie has a better idea,us the Paypal business debit card.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.