How do I know I receive my payment even when it still appears Get Verified?

khundasooki
New Community Member

I have received a payment yesterday and it appears "Your money is waiting. Accept or Decline"
I clicked Accept, it leads me to get verified and linked card or bank account and I have verified the account with my email and linked with my credit card already but it still appears Get Verified. so how can I ensure that the payment that I just got will be received? or will I still receive the payment even though it still appears Get Verified and I cant do anything about it?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

iubjaved
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

Hi,

Verifying your PayPal account helps make PayPal even safer for everyone. When you’re Verified, it means that you’ve provided additional information about yourself to help confirm your identity. After you are Verified, PayPal will lift your limits so you can withdraw more money. To see if your account is already verified, click See how much you can send with PayPal on the bottom left side of your "Summary" page. If your account has not been verified, follow the necessary steps to complete your profile.

In your case, it looks like you need to link your bank account in order to get fully verified. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.