How do I get my money back for a non reloadable card, when paypal hasn't even sent them the money

Cody7
Contributor
Contributor

So I purchased something pretty much 50 50 with a one vanilla non reloadable prepaid visa card, and my paypal  balance. I asked for a refund, got the paypal balance money back, but have not recieved the card money back on the card. The card is not reloadable, but after calling the card company, they said I'd be able to get the money back within 7-10 days. The strange thing is, they had not recieved any pending money from paypal to go back to the card, meaning the card balance won't be back....

I can check the pending money myself on the card website (onevanilla.com), and it still has not recieved money back from paypal. The money is not in my paypal balance either.

How can I get my money back? I've called paypal two times now, both of which I was on the line with two people who barely new how to speak english, and could not spell my email address for the life of themselves. They've told me the money will go back on the card asap, but, as I said, the card doesn't even have any pending balances. 

I really wish the money could just go to my paypal balance, but nope, I asked the customer service ladies if they could do that, but they can't.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

WaifuChan
Contributor
Contributor

Have you recieved your money back?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.