How do I cancel pending payment on Paypal Credit (Bill Me Later)??

pokethecloud
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, I was setting up a payment for my Paypal Credit balance and after I submitted it I was taken to a screen stating that there was an error processing my request due to poor connection. I refreshed the page and set up another payment---same thing. I refreshed the page and on my transaction history page it lists two pending payments for Paypal Credit!!! I do not have enough in my account right now to process two payments and there is no option on the side that allows for me to cancel it. What the heck????

Login to Me Too
23 REPLIES 23

AWESOME_E
New Community Member
You need to log in using your computer. Manage payment and there is a way to cancel your payment if you accidentally pay your full balance like I did when I was using the app.
Login to Me Too

mumbulz
New Community Member

had this problem aswell. you click on your wallet  select paypal credit then make a payment then at the top right it says "manage payments".  it will bring up ur current pending charges and choose edit/cancel.  you are welcome

Login to Me Too

mattersfact2
Contributor
Contributor

This is not the case if the payment was accidentally scheduled for the same day.  I could have sworn that I selected TOMORROW, but instead, the payment is processing for today within 30 seconds of scheduling it, and the option to cancel or edit is NOT available:

image.png

Login to Me Too

DPCreations
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I don't think you can change it.  If there were a way you have to make a phone call to PayPal as soon as you noticed it.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.