How can I find my eBay gift card balance?

Who_Cares
New Community Member

I have (I THINK) a small balance left on an eBay gift card that I registered on my Paypal account a little over a year ago but now I not only can't seem to use that balance on any eBay purchase for which I am paying with Paypal but I can't even find anywhere on my account that card (or any other registered gift cards) and the balance left on it. Before Paypal revised their web site here I used to be able to find this information ... but not any more!?!?

What's going on Paypal??? ... can anyone else help me here? Thanks in advance if you can.

Login to Me Too
33 REPLIES 33

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @Who_Cares,

You can view any gift card balances by going to Profile>My Money> Then click "Get redemption code" to the right of "Gifts and Discounts."

I hope that helps!

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

brimar
Contributor
Contributor

Hi @Who_Cares,

You can view any gift card balances by going to Profile>My Money> Then click "Get redemption code" to the right of "Gifts and Discounts."

I hope that helps!

-Ashley

How do you get the "MY Money" tab to show in the profile?

Login to Me Too

john021406133
New Community Member

I still can't find 'My Money' in profile section of my Paypal account. Where is it ? Thanks for helping 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi @brimar and @john021406133,

I'm sorry for any confusion! It looks like my original post here was created before the PayPal layout was updated to the New Experience.

You can now locate eBay Gift Card balances in the "Wallet" section of your PayPal account. 🙂

-Ashley

If you see a helpful post, please accept it as a solution or give the author kudos. 🙂 Thanks!
Login to Me Too

Cameo27
Contributor
Contributor

Neither of my 2 gift card balances are in my wallet?  Where can I find them?

Login to Me Too

jessing
Contributor
Contributor

Click "Classic site" at the left bottom when you are at Wallet page. Then click on My money , you will see your ebay gift card balance.

Login to Me Too

jim50w
New Community Member

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.  It shouldn't be this difficult.  Found a card I didn't know still had a balance. 

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Ashley

Hi everyone,

I apologize for any confusion. We have seen the eBay Gift Card balances in the "Wallet" before. I'm not sure why it's not showing there at this time. 😞

I'll pass this on to our engineers for review. Thanks for bringing this to our attention!

-Ashley

Login to Me Too

showtime07
Contributor
Contributor

Where do I find the "wallet"? I swear, Paypal continuously moves this feature around, makes it increasingly more difficult to find the ebay gift card balance feature, and is simply relying on people forgetting that they still have unused money.

Paypal, PLEASE make this feature more prominent on the site. As of this moment, I have no idea where to check my balance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.