How can I create an additional logons in Business account?

eilitto
Contributor
Contributor

I was eventually able to add a user to our business account, but she now only has a username and password. Therefore she cannot log into PayPal.

How do you create secondary users that can log into our PayPal business account? (why can you add users when they cannot log in?)

Thank you

Ottilie

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Quandary
Advisor
Advisor

The user ID and password you created is used same as you would use your email address and password.   All the person has to do is go to the main PayPal login screen - enter that user ID, tab, and enter the password you provided.  It works the same except for the permissions you granted.

Login to Me Too

eilitto
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks for your reply. Hoever, this doesn't work. The user I added, cannot log into paypal.com with just their username (I also cannot immagine everyone creating unique usernames).

When trying to log into paypal.com with the secondary username and password, I get the error "Some of your info isn't correct. Please try again."

When following the link "Having trouble logging in?" I need to enter an email address. If I enter the username, I get the error "This isn’t a valid email address format. Please try again."

In another thread, someone from PayPal had responded that we needed to create a logon for the additional user. So my question is, how?

Thanks again!

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

each Paypal account can have 8 email addresses,one is primary.

but there is only one $$ balance.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.